the letter
0 comment Wednesday, June 25, 2014 |
Last Friday night I was not feeling well and Husband was out for the night, so naturally the kids went doolally. They would not stop picking at each other, crying, falling out. They failed to heed the warning about an early bed if I had to sort them both out again and were eventually sent to bed before 6pm. I wasn't angry with them, I was very calm about sending them to bed, and just said that an early night would clearly do them good. Do me good too, I was thinking, a whole evening on the sofa to myself was just what I needed.
I didn't move from that sofa until I went to bed after 10pm, which was when I found the letter. Son had left a note outside the living room door. This was it:
To Mummy
I am so sorry mummy so sorry that I could do any think for you
and my night mares was when people were scaring me by saying if you go in the boys toilets at school you will diy and my second one was leaving this family.
Love from XXX
p.s. I want to spend more time with you.

Labels: